Healing Crystals have been used by ancient societies and medical practitioners for centuries. Whether used to align chakras and clear energy, or to remedy a physical ailment, people for hundreds of years have been incorporating the awesome power of healing crystals into their everyday practice.
The same use of healing crystals from archaic cultures still goes for people today. Practitioners and non-practitioners (you and me) who recognize the metaphysical world, use crystals as part of their daily meditation.
“You don’t choose the crystal, the crystal chooses you.”
For many, this adage is brutally true. Often times, practitioners or mediums will guide individuals on choosing healing crystals by suggesting they select only the stones they’re naturally drawn to. Ironically, the strategy of you choosing the stone, is really the stone choosing you.
Approaching metaphysical healing or wellness with an attitude of faith i.e. the stone choosing you, creates a natural organization between you and the universe that supports true healing.
From Root to Crown Healing crystals
There are many different crystals for many different ailments, but for those looking to get started with using them, should consider following the chakra rainbow.
It happens to all of us at some point or another, when we feel disconnected from ourselves and our environment. So, using crystals that represent the Rainbow Chakra are an easy way to start feeling whole and stable again.
Chakra Healing Crystals
#1 Root Chakra ~ Red (base of spine)
- Stability, grounding, security
- Hematite, Garnet, Smoky Quartz
#2 Sacral Chakra ~ Orange (below the navel)
- Creativity, healing, emotion, intuition
- Carnelian, Orange Calcite, Vanadinite
#3 Solar Plexus Chakra ~ Yellow (below breastbone)
- Intellect, ambition, personal power, protection
- Citrine, Golden Calcite, yellow Jasper
#4 Heart Chakra ~ Pink/Green (center of the chest)
- Love, compassion, emotional balance
- Rose Quartz, Watermelon Tourmaline, Jade
#5 Throat Chakra ~ Blue (above collar bone)
- Communication, expression, divine guidance
- Blue turquoise, Blue Calcite, Angelite
#6 Third Eye Chakra ~ Indigo (centered above eyebrows, at medulla)
- Spiritual Awareness, psychic power, light
- Lapis Lazuli, Azurite, Sugilite
#7 Crown Chakra ~ Golden-White/Violet (top of head)
- Enlightenment, cosmic consciousness, energy
- Amethyst, White Calcite, White Topaz
Healing Crystals can be carried with you, placed under your pillow at night, or can accompany you to any meditative exercise. The beauty of healing crystals is that their power is so personal.
When a beautiful stone comes into your existence, whether you purchased it, found it, or was gifted it, remember that it came to you for a reason.
Namaste ~ Mystic Mix